[FWDLK] 1960 Plymouth

I'm selling my car. It's listed on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412091330

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me off-list and I'll try to get you an answer or photo.

This list has been a great resource, but it turns out that I'm just not as much of a car guy as I'd maybe like to be.

Thanks,

Mike