[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouths

Hi All,
   I'm in Oklahoma City at the present time and while driving here on Saturday on I 70 West, We seen 2 57 Plymouth's (could have been one 57 and one 58) on trailers being towed East on I70.  Both in need of restortion.  They were being pulled by trucks.  Any one on the list doing the towing?  We seen quite a few old cars being towed on trailers and even an old Isetta (if that is the way it is spelled) on the bed of a tractor trailer.  The weather here is great and may be back home also being I'm not there.

Jack  On the Road for a while
johnaire
e-mail: johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Do you VisualMail?

Grab a copy of the best WebMailer right now!

http://www.mintersoft.com/visualmail