From: "eastern sierra Adj Services" <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 12:16 AM
Subject: Ever see a dual-quad 57 IMP?

I 'hope' that this  Kruse auction 'site' (from Indiana, per a
previous
message to the List)  is able to be forwarded to y'all.  The 58
Custom
"Royale"  D500 has the rare "HEMI"  option, too.

Tons of fun, those vehicle-descriptions!

caveat emptor,
Neil Vedder

http://www.kruse.com/auctions/detail.asp?CONSIGN=537&MAKE=CHRYSLER&A
UC_CODE=AUBSPR03&AUC_BREAD=Auburn%20Spring%202003&SEARCH_NAME=CHRYSL
ER&PAGE=1