Re: [FWDLK] New York Auto Show

All

Just in case anyone is going to the New York Auto Show at Jacob Javits Center in New York City tomorrow, April 23rd, my '57 Fury will be on display, along with 9 other classic cars, on the 11th Avenue Pavilion, at the front of the Center.  I know of only three of the cars that will be there.  A 1956 Chrysler New Yorker Convertible, an authentic 1956 DeSoto Convertible Pace Car, (both owned by Doug Dresler) and a 1936 Cadillac Coupe.  If anyone is in the area please come over and say hello.
John Paxos