From: Vincent Van Humbeeck <vincent.vanhumbeeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Just Suspension
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:31:23 +0200

Hi,

I got a quote from Just Suspension in NJ for front end kit. They also offer
HD shock absorbers at $169 the set of 4. What do you think of the price ?
Curide is the brand, as I understood. Also, I'm wondering about replacing
the inner tie rods (at $68 each). How do I know it's shot ?

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online!  Please
visit:

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail