Re: [FWDLK] Coker Tires

I haven't had any experience with Coker tires (well, not Forwardlook-they
did sell me tires for my Kaiser), but I'm confused. If your expecting to
go somewhat fast, wouldn't you be better off with a performance oriented
tire rather than something that was made with looking original in mind?
Given the abundance of disc brake swaps and electronic ignitions, I'm sure
some would agree that safety and drivability count for a good deal. What
say you, list?

~dave
'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715