[FWDLK] Coker Tires

I bought Coker WWWs for my '55 300 about 4 years ago and what a difference they made compared to the bias-plies that were originally on the car.  I've driven it with the radials from Detroit to Fort Myers, Florida twice, to Chicago once, to a car show east of Columbus, Ohio, and up to Frankenmuth, Michigan for an annual show twice.  I've put about 7,500 miles on the tires and I think they're just great.  Couldn't believe the difference they made over the bias-plies.

Jerry Browarski