[FWDLK] Jefferson

Hi all,
    This is the weekend for the Jefferson WI show and swap meet.   At the Jefferson County Fairgrounds.   A couple of list members will be there, and will be meeting in front of the grandstands at noon Sat.  and I guess Sun.
    I will have my 2000 Dodge Ram 4 x 4 in the car corral.   One too many trucks in my yard.  If anyone wants to meet me there, it is black and green, and has a roll bar.  I will try to be at the truck at 11:30, 1:30, and 3:00 on Sat. and possibly on Sun.  and at other times by chance.
    Have a great weekend, John in WI   I think winter finally let go...but we will wait 5 more minutes and see if it changes again!  43 and cloudy