Re: [FWDLK] bias ply tires

Oyvind, I happen to AGREE with you, completely, but I only have one set
of wheels, & they've got radials on them. They handle GREAT, but look
too small-all you have to do is look @ an "original" photo, to see how
well the cars look, with bias plys , on them!

 I guess I should try to get a second set of wheels, so that I could
install bias-plys on them--that is really the only way to compare,
directly, the two different types of tires!
It would  also be nice to install the bias-plys when "you" would be
going to  car show!

Neil Vedder
(I'm not biased)