[FWDLK] Value question

Hello all list members,
I have been searching the net to figure out a price range for a car my dad is looking at. I haven't been successful in determining a price yet, so I will ask the experts. The car is a 1958 Dodge Coronet 2 door post D500. It is #2 or a high #3 condition as he hasn't had a look underneath, only a test drive. It has been repainted and interior done. The 325? Hemi starts and runs great. The current owner has added power steering and an alternator. If anyone can recommend a good site, or a good book  to figure out what it's worth I would surely appreciate it. Thanks,
Tony