[FWDLK] Rust inhibitor

I discovered a site on the net describing Metal Shield.  This is a rust
inhibiting coating that contain ceramic micro spheres like used on the space
shuttle.  I spoke with an engineer at the manufacturer.  This product
inhibits rust by metallurgically bonding sulfonates to the metal surface.
Even if the coating is scrapped off, the rust protection remains.  The
ceramic micro spheres forms a barrier to both sound and heat.  Used as an
undercoating, this material will inhibit rust, sound deaden and insulate the
car from exhaust and road heat.

Does anyone have experience with this product??  Has anyone used ceramic
micro spheres as an additive to paint or other coatings??

http://www.metalshield.com/index.html