[FWDLK] red ram

Hi all,
    A little older than our Fwdlkers., but I am looking for a rough idea on the value and popularity of a 1953 Dodge Red Ram hemi.  241 c.i. with a "clutchflite"??? tranny????  The engine is loose.  A friend has this engine, and is trying to find out what it may be worth.  Any info greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, John in WI...  66 and sunny...ahhhhhhhh spring!