[FWDLK] power steering pumps 57/58 plymmy

[FWDLK] power steering pumps 57/58 plymmy

Hello List members,

I need your experience and help on my power steering pump for my 57 PLYM.

It works fine,,but I believe I need new o-ring for the 'reservoir to body' seal.  I think it is an o-ring about
Front seal seems fine.
Where can I get gaskets/seals for this pump??
Does anyone have the p/n for this particuliar o-ring??

Thank you all

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY