[FWDLK] 51 to 53 Hemi's

    I ran across a Streetrodder magazine at work today that has an article about the 51 to 53 Hemi engines that someone was asking about last week, it tells about the extended bellhousing they had to take the torque converter/clutch setup that Chrysler used and adapters available to use other transmissions with it, a very informative article for the Hemi enthusiast.
    John

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!