[FWDLK] coke gets it wrong again!

e-bay has supposedly a 1960 dart pheonix listed in a couple of different auctions under the 1960 dodge search. i really have been trying to locate any diecast of the 1960 dodge dart. imagine my surprize to find a 1961 dart!!!! i am shocked that a major corporation dosent do its homework when putting these cars out! no fins here just a car with the wrong year on the package!!!

ed standish
1960 dodge pioneer 2dr ht
buffalo ny