[FWDLK] Numbers

Thanks again,

Dave, here are the three digit numbers that I can read.
293, 327,345, 441,466, 260(I think?, but it's hard to read) and the one right after 466 ends with 01 but the top number is missing (possibly a 5 or 6?)
How could I find out the date the car was manufactured?
Thank you very much for the help,

Mike