Re: [FWDLK] Optima batteries at discount

Re: [FWDLK] Optima batteries at discount

Wayne,
Thanks for the info.    I'm looking for a battery right now...   and the Optima is high on my list.
Availability and price were drawbacks until you popped up with this email and a testimonial!
Tom            57 Coronet in southern Ohio

Wayne Graefen wrote:

  I think a lot of us would be interested in Optima batteries for their super long life and ability to sit for months at a time without discharging if we could just get them at a reasonable price and the $139 and up quoted by most parts houses is not reasonable.  My local Costco warehouse is selling them for $103 so I bought one.  Then today, I found www.optimabatterystore.com  selling the same Optima Red Top 75/35-925 for $90 with free shipping. In case you are interested, I've had my first one of these for 11 years now in the same car and it is still going!