From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eddee
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 3:02 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] More power steering pump help----57-62 PLYM

Hello List-and happy weekend!
Need more of your help and info

My 57 Plym has the power steering pump used on all 318s from Late 1957 through 1962 I believe.

I THINK it is the 'EATON' pump (Slipper type in service manual)

Does Anyone have a spare pulley?????
Would anyone have the part number for the pulley??
Would anyone have a 'junk' unit with a good pulley??
etc etc

It is the 'press-on' type pulley,,,no bolt.

As usual,thanks in advance
ED
LI  NY
57  FURY