[FWDLK] radio repairs/AP-1 face plates

Hello All,
             I just wanted to drop a line to the list saying that I'll be making a short run of the AP-1 aluminum trim plates for the RCA record player. I'm not sure of the final cost yet but I will have at least 10-14 for sale. If you are interested, contact me privately. I'm making two for my personal players so I might as well make more as it would cost just a little more to make several (thanks for opening my eyes Glenn B.!). I'm selling these so I can gather enough to finish my car in time for Chrysler Carlisle.
    As to radio repairs, I'm not dropping out of them, I just haven't had time for them. I've been working alot of overtime at my job and have had some other issues to deal with. I also want to finish my car as I've had it for almost 10 years, and I'm tired of looking at boxes with shiny parts. It's time to get it together.  I do apologize to those of you who have waited for me to contact you. I just want to let you know that I haven't forgotten you and will contact you when I have time again. Here's the waiting list that I have. If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know. I have put these on a first come first serve basis.
Glenn Barrett-Search Tune parts
Neil Vedder-Hi-Fi socket
Ron Waters-'58 Plymouth S/T radio.
Hank Dozier-'56 DeSoto radios
Bob Oswald-S/W radio
David (?)-    -'54&'59 Dodge radios
Thanks for your time and trouble everyone. Talk with you all later.
Take Care,
Frank