Re: [FWDLK] Batteries (only)

Thanks, Dave, that solar cell charger sounds like just what I need.  For
anyone who's wondering, I'm wanting to keep a car at O'Hare airport, so when
I fly in every other month, I have my own car to drive to the south side,
instead of taking the bus there and back, also, that way I'm not trying to
talk anyone out of their car when I want to do my own thing.  Yes, even
though I'm 35, I'm still treated like a child around my family.  At least
until something goes wrong then guess who's the first one called on to fix
it.

I'd have the car licensed and insured at my house anyway, so that added
expense doesn't apply here.  Thanks again everyone for your help and
suggestions.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia