[FWDLK] OT -thanks for caring

For anyone, like Clay Wood, who is interested in my personal recovery from a broken hip suffered March of '02 due to a bone disease I have had for many years, I can report that I have graduated from electric scooter and walker full time to a cane and a few steps pain free without any aid.  I've enjoyed a lot of web surfing time and hope I've contributed well to the list and with direct personal responses on assorted topics  I'm doing a small amount of work in my shop / car barn and intend to walk unassisted rather short distances on my 56th birthday in July.

I appreciate the very many notes of concern I've received over these months and can tell you unequivocally that without God's help and your notes and prayers and Mayo Clinic, MN, I could not have made it through this.

Look ever Forward!
Wayne