[FWDLK] 55 Dodge---55 Plymouth---49 Chrysler

[FWDLK] 55 Dodge---55 Plymouth---49 Chrysler

Hi All,
   The body is off the 55 Dodge 4 door and in the junk yard now.  I have the frame and drive train left.  It is a Poly engine with a Powerflite Transmission.  The engine is not seized up and will turn with the fan by hand.  All parts are on the engine and transmission.  It would be great if someone wanted the complete engine and transmission being it still turns and it had about 170,000 miles on it.  I still have the speedometer and gauges adn radiator (honey comb--looks good but condition unkknown).  If any one is interested in the engine and transmission, drive shaft, rear axle, heater box (fibreglass) that was on the firewall (it is in good condition with out cracks--just a little cleaning), the heater core had antifreeze still in it so it may be good and not leak, the back glass is tinted and had just a couple of scratches and I didn't see any bubbles or  smoke looking glass, and the hood is in excellent shape with no rust thru (just a little surface rust) and no dents.  Any one interested in these parts and some other small parts I forgot I took off let me know off list.  Steering box not power.
   I also have the remains of a 49 Chrysler Windsor 2 door club coupe.  It was a mess when I thought I needed to salvage it and I took the body off a couple of years ago and junked it.  I have the complete drive train left--but not for long.  Both bumpers are in great rechroming condition.  The engine is a 6 cylinder Spitfire.  The transmission is a Fluid Drive.  The engine is seized up so may not be good for anything.  Steering box works good.  If there is a need for anything off the engine of the drive train let me know.
   I also have a 55 Plymouth Hyfire "V" 8 that I will be disposing of soon.  It is seized up.  It is complete and coupled with a Powerflite Transmission.  The only thing that is broken on the engine is the right exhaust manifold which is broken at the one flange holes.
   If there is any interest or questions please email me.
Thank you,
Jack