[FWDLK] It runs! It moves! It's ALIVE!!!

[FWDLK] It runs! It moves! It's ALIVE!!!

Thanks to all for their advice. What I ended up doing was pulling the
plugs, cleaning them off (although they still looked nice to my eye),
giving it a squirt of starting fluid, and making sure the battery was
fully charged. For those who asked, there was no fuel delivery problem-it
is a rebuilt carb, and the car has a new fuel pump, the line from that ran
into
a little plastic gas tank in the front, so it was getting good, new gas
with no troubles. Perhaps a weak spark, or the fact that it hasn't been
run for any extended period in years. I'm guessing it's carboned up to
some degree.
I even managed to go for a little ride in my driveway! Now if only I
didn't have a pallet of bricks in the way, I could take it on the street
and see if the local cops could catch it :-P

~dave