Re: [FWDLK] coast to coast transportation

Re: [FWDLK] coast to coast transportation

I also need a car transported from Idaho to Michigan. A package deal ??? JOE 56 Desoto's

Hello List members!!!!!!!!
It has been a while since I have looked for this,,, so I thought the knowledge is with the members!!

What is a current respectable coast to coast (cal to NY) rate to transport a car??
This would be for respectable,,insured,,,preferable covered transportation,,,but not red carpet treatment such as HORSELESS CARRIAGE......

By the way--HORSELESS was PERFECT (but expensive) in getting my 57 FURY here!!

Can anyone recommend someone ??
thank you

ED
LI  NY