[FWDLK] 1956 Suspension Rebuild/Swap

Does anyone know how easy or hard (impossible) it would be to swap spindles
as well as upper and lower control arms from a 57-62 Plymouth to a V8 56
Plymouth? I would really like to get away from the king pin setup and go
with more modern ball joints. If it is possible, what other parts would need
to be swapped as well?

To fuel my quest, I just found out that it is going to cost me about $600
just for the parts to rebuild the upper/lower control arms and king pins on
my 56 Savoy, whereas an entire front suspension rebuild kit for the 57-62 is
about $220. That hurts.

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Nathan Nuttall