Re: [FWDLK] Paint schemes ( a new wrinkle )

Re: [FWDLK] Paint schemes ( a new wrinkle )

I know that Dodges had two tone rims, but they were all gray in the center and
off-white on the edges.  Would've been too expensive to custom-paint every rim
to body color, considering all the colors available.  Plymouth rims were single
tone silver.  This refers to 57-59, but may apply to others.

Ron