[FWDLK] Used Parts 57-58 Plymouth

Hi Everyone,

Hope this email finds you all well and getting ready to cruise!
I just wanted to pass along an email address to you. I purchased a used part from this guy on ebay and he was so nice and very helpful. He has a big bunch of 57-58 Plymouth parts, and if he doesn't have what you're looking for, he may know someone he can hook you up with who does. Anyway, here it is  Ply1958@xxxxxxx   His name is Johnny and he is in Florida.

Brandie
58 Plymouth
California