[FWDLK] Richard Main and ebay

A very interesting development is happening on ebay, regarding Richard Main.  For those who have been members of this list for more than a year or so, you may remember all the flame wars Richard used to instigate.  Apparently, his wife has just divorced him and this is forcing Richard to sell much, if not all, of the '55-'56 Plymouths he has.  Here is a link to one of his auctions, a nearly restored '55 Belvedere convertible:

This auction is already over, so you're out of luck to bid.  But Richard didn't set a reserve, and the bidding only reached $1000!  Someone really got a steal. . . .that is, if Richard honors the bid.  He left a bunch of messages on the auction listing saying he "forgot" to set a reserve (after the bids were already placed), and I'm curious as to whether he will try to renege on the sale.  Is anyone on the list the high bidder in this auction?

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury and '57 Savoy adn delirious and hot in OR