[FWDLK] 1958 Dodge Door Sill Plates

A while back someone sent a link to a source that was reproducing a few
years worth of door sills for two-door hard tops.  Among those being
reproduced were 1958 Dodge, which I'm looking for.  They were expensive but
beautifully done.

Does anyone have the information on who was reproducing these....?

Thanks,
Richard..
www.mopar-collection.com