[FWDLK] Mopar Hinge Pin

Not fwdlk related but mopar.......one of my sons has a 90 Dodge Daytona. Other nite he was driving home and drivers door started to fall away from car. He grabbed it and held onto it and made it home ok.  I assumed hinge pin broke but upon looking at it the upper hinge pin  actually fell out. Mother Mopar put the hinge pin in from bottom up so when hinge pin wears a bit the pin can fall out. There is not enough space to install hinge pin from top down. Temporarily I installed a 3/8" bolt with a nut on top with a little locktite. Door opens better than it ever did. The Dodge is a 2-door so that makes the door extra heavy so pins wear out faster.  I checked my Reliant and that too has the pin installed from bottom up.  Thought I'd mention it in case anybody out there has a door with wearing hinge pins. Check to see how they're put in.