[FWDLK] Another satisfied customer

Recently, I discovered that my fuel pump was leaking oil, and posted to this group about it.  I received this reply from George McKovich [george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]:

Dan......
Contact this place and ask for Claude Phillips:

http://www.fuelpumpsa2z.com

He is an expert on fuel pumps, having worked at Airtech for 20 or 30 years. He rebuilds all mopar fuel pumps for NAPA and Carquest and knows his stuff. He will sell you a fuel pump directly for the same price he charges NAPA and Carquest..... that is about 1/3 the cost they will charge you. He take credit cards and ships the item right out. Yes there were fuell pumps with and without the glass bowl for the 318 but tell Claude your application and he will be certain you get the correct one for your auto... I stopped there in Nov 1999 on my trip from Albany NY to Idaho with my 300C. I had lost a fuel pump in Ashland OH and fortunately found this guy not too far off my planned route. I think the last pump I bought for a 318 was $40 or $42 versus $140+ at NAPA. He is really a great guy to deal with.

George's experience, was my experience -- I called Claude on a Wednesday afternoon (in Illinois)-- the part went out that day, and I had it on Friday (New Jersey).  Price to me:  A grand sum of $38.  The pump is in, and working beautifully, with Claude's assurance that all replacement parts are designed to work with modern fuel additives.

Here's a man dedicated to his craft.  Thanks for the tip, George, I hope that our fellow Forward Lookers will avail themselves of his efforts and his product.

        Dan
       '59 Sport Fury