[FWDLK] 58 Fury engine parts

Hello everybody
greeting from Italy.
Am just going to rebuild the 318 in my 58 Fury. I am in need of new pistons, and am looking for advice on brand and sources. Have seen the Kanter site, prices are good, but could find anything cheaper, or find better quality at same price ? Gary, do you have any suggestions?
Thank you for any input
Antonello Jelitro