[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth engine paint colors?

[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth engine paint colors?

Hello To All:
I have a 1958 Plymouth with a 318 engine and 4 barrel carb. What I need to know is what color is correct for the crank pulley, fan pulley, distributor housing and oil filter canister.
Any one with information that can help me out please contact me at goldlion59@xxxxxxxx  Thank you.
John