[FWDLK] 60 DeSoto lead

I was on the 2003 Hot Rod magazine Power Tour this year.  As we drove near Flora, Mississippi, there was a '60 DeSoto 4-door hardtop in a used car lot at "Flora Classic Cars, which was otherwise pretty much a used car lot.  Car looked excellent from a distance.  Did not have time to stop.  On Rte. 49W and north of junction with Rte. 22.   I know NOTHING else about the car or dealer.  Good luck.

Wayne