[FWDLK] brake kits

The thought of up-grading brakes seems to be on my mind. Last year I had new wheel cyls & shoes for my 60 Imp. Earlier this year I had too replace the master cyl as well, & after all this work I am still not satisfied with the performance of the rebuilt brakes. I am seriously considering retro-fitting the car with -
1. duel master cyl
2. front disc's
3. if possible  rear disc's.
1&2 should not be a problem, but what will fit the rear axle disc brake wise????.Any impute would be appreciated.
Regards
Dave 60 Le Baron
England.