[FWDLK] 60 Saratoga heater control hoses diagram

[FWDLK] 60 Saratoga heater control hoses diagram

When the heater control in my 60 Chrysler turned to dust, I replaced the hoses and the heater control, but since I wasn't sure which hoses went where, I had to test it. I put together a drawing of the hose routings, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I drew one of the pairs of hoses backward.

It will be a while before I get around to checking my work, but if anyone's interested in seeing it, click on the link to download the small pdf from my website:

Cheers,
Brion Kidder