[FWDLK] CHRYSLER 300s

Hello list-and happy 4th (almost)

You guys have helped me so much with my FURY,,,maybe you have the answer to a 300 question..

What makes the 1960   300 'F'   the most pricey fo the 300s???????
Was there a special transmission for that year only that caused the peak??

Just kicking back for the holidays and a good friend interested in 300s popped the question!!

Thank you
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY