[FWDLK] car colours

hi all,

how important is a colour on a vehicle, to the resale value or originality, are some colours worth more than others, my 58 dodge was originally all black, but came with the spring mouldings, the spring colours were poppy red, frosted turquoise, paris rose.

i have not seen many black cars, were they a special order colour?

paul  [ england ]

58 custom royal
58 belvedere
61 desoto  [ for sale ]