[FWDLK] Strange E-Mails to FWDLK Site

Hi guys.? This really is Larry Ashbaugh in Akron, Ohio, and I get the messages too.? Don't know when or why they started, nor when they will end.? Assume the message is a retrans from some eternal computer vortex eminating from a galaxy far, far away.
If anyone hears strains from the Twilight Zone, count me in.

If the list can stop this "Groundhog Day" rerun computer message, please do so.? I don't know what started it, why it reappears, or even what it refers to.? Ain't technology wonderful?? If the infernal thing was going to reissue again and again, why couldn't it be something useful - like checks?? Mopar to All of You.

LARRY

Dave, this message, or a similar one, comes through about once a month or so.? There was an atttachment that I've deleted, something I regularly do when attached to any blank message.? The return address of alienvoice...... is shown on the calendar as belonging to a list member named Larry Ashbough, of Akron, OH.? I've dropped him a line asking if he knows that he is sending these messages, but never got a response.? Is this some kind of irritation that maybe Larry doesn't know about, or is this an example of an inadvertent mistake?

?
Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe