Re: [FWDLK] Chryslers@Carlisle - Overdrive Torqueflite!

I'm in agreement. I'd like to also see about this for my car.

Reggie

                      Wayne Graefen
                      <wgraefen@OMNIGLOB        To:       L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      AL.NET>                   cc:
                      Sent by: Forward          Subject:  Re: [FWDLK] Chryslers@Carlisle - Overdrive Torqueflite!
                      Look Mopar
                      Discussion List
                      <L-FORWARDLOOK@LIS
                      TS.PSU.EDU>

                      07/02/2003 08:43
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Wayne Graefen

Any of you attending Chryslers @ Carlisle may want to be on the lookout for
Keisler Automotive Engineering.  They are planning to introduce their
overdrive for early torqueflites at this event.  This would be a real big
plus to the enjoyment and longevity of our cars.

If someone could pick me up a flyer or folder on the product, I'd sure love
to read it.

Wayne