Re: [FWDLK] Keisler OD Torqueflite company web site

Re: [FWDLK] Keisler OD Torqueflite company web site

I have no dealings with these folks but want to pass along some info.

I think the Mopar Mailing List discussions of the Keisler 5-speed manual
conversions for muscle-cars has been full of stories of slow delivery,
partial order delivery, and impossible-to-get-feedback from the vendor.
They might be an engineering company, but they outsource most
stuff, and ordering in tiny quantities gets you no clout when your
suppliers don't deliver or deliver very slowly. I think they are caught
in the middle.

Tom                              57 Coronet   southern Ohio

>>> Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 07/02/03 10:25 AM >>>

Subject: Re: Re: [FWDLK] Chryslers@Carlisle - Overdrive Torqueflite!

http://www.keislerauto.com/

Nothing there yet on the new product but let them know you are
interested by sending them an email.  They are an engineering company,
not letter writers so don't expect a quick reply.  But send your snail
mail address and ask for a folder or flyer on the overdrive for early
torqueflites when it becomes available.

Wayne