Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 1 Jul 2003 to 2 Jul 2003

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 1 Jul 2003 to 2 Jul 2003 (#2003-182)

Hello to all on the list! After over three years my 57 Plymouth "Christine clone" Fury is ready to cruise to Carlisle. Will be there Friday morning. The AAJ brakes are working well, and the Mopar Performance electronic ignition really brought the Fury V-800 to life after the total rebuild. New Coker wide whites seem to ride and handle nice, and a new Pioneer stereo to tune in the oldies. As this car was cloned from a Belvedere I hope you guys wont mind me parking somewhere near the real Furies. It does have a real Fury V-800 and all real Fury trim. See you all there and if any help is needed I will be available. Will be camped out on the grounds Friday and Saturday night. Dick