Re: [FWDLK] Doesn't run, not the fuel pump

Re: [FWDLK] Doesn't run, not the fuel pump

The quick and dirty method for checking points is to jab a screwdriver in and out between the open points, with the key on, and the end of the coil wire held near ground. If you get a bright blue spark then you change the points, if the spark is weak and reddish colored you change the coil.
Mike