[FWDLK] Taking orders for reproduction 56PLY tailight lenses,

[FWDLK] Taking orders for reproduction 56PLY tailight lenses, 55Ply park lenses...

Gentlemen:
I am asking George Laurie to make reproduction lenses for the 55/56 Ply.  Please let me know if you want any of these items and the quantity.  I will wait for a tally before we can get an accurate price quote from George; the more the merrier I am sure, so please forward your requests to me.

'56 Plymouth tailight lenses
'56 Plymouth backup light lenses
'55 Plymouth turn signal/parking light lenses
'55/56 Plymouth sedan dome light lense

You all know the superb quality of George Laurie's products so please forward your requests to me and I will post the total order to the Mail List and George that we may get a quantity price quote.

Thanks again,
Gary Pavlovich