From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edward X. Petrus
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 7:08 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Speedvision show!

Hi, gang.  Just returned home from the 3rd day of the 4-day Back to the
Fifties show in New Castle, PA.  When I arrived today, I ran into the
crew from ESPN/Speedvision.  They saw me pull into my parking place with
one of my 1957 DeSotos, and came right over.  The #1 guy remarked that
when you think of Fifties, you think of fins, and my car epitomizes that
era.  They interviewed me and took lots of camera footage.  When I find
out the viewing date, I'll let you all know in case anyone is interested
in catching it.  All that time spent, and it will probably amount to 2
seconds of the show, but you never know...

Just as an aside, I was chatting with a very nice man (that I thought
was bumming along with the crew).  I found out later it was "Big Daddy"
Don Garlits!

Ed Petrus
1957 DeSoto Fireflite sedan
1957 DeSoto Firedome sedan

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online!  Please
visit: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2003 for more information.