[FWDLK] Kudos to AAJ ???

I installed 11x3"  "Bendix Duo-Servo" brakes to Horace 15(+?) years ago,
& have never regretted that 'work' [see old WPC News issues] and, beyond
the "treasure-hunt" involved , found that the subject
conversion/installation project was relatively self-explanatory, and
simple.

I'm NOT debating the relative merits of MASSIVE drum brakes, [ they CAN
put you thru the windshield, in a full-on panic stop, unless you've put
on Horrie's seat belts!]  front-and-rear, -vs-(front-wheel)  modern disc
brakes, but from what I've read, so far, it APPEARS that considerable
post-purchase tinkering/adjustment/ additional-parts-finding is involved
in/with AAJ's brakes.

Why don't they do "all" the necessary research, & just sell/provide a
'complete' bolt-in system?

The 'wrecking-yard' master-cylinders/proportioning valves, etc, seems
like a lot of extra-burden, and RISK on/to the 'system's  buyer, ( to
ME.)

Neil Vedder