[FWDLK] More Carlisle Stuff

Title: Message
Hi All,

I just bought a big cooler to put drinks in at the tent.  Feel free to take a drink or add some of your own to share.  We'll make free coffee in the morning too, but bring your own sweetener (forgot to get any; will try to snag some from a fast food place on the way).  We have creamer though.  =)

I also got a lot of snacks (chips, cheese puffs, etc.).  We could probably use a folding table or two if anyone has one they can bring, as well as some extra chairs.

I'm going to make a sign-in sheet as well, so feel free to add your name if you drop by.  Juley and I should be at the tent in the morning, around lunch, and around dinner if you want to say hi.

We'll probably have pizza again at the tent on Saturday around 6 or so.  Pizza is the easiest option to arrange.

I'll let you know more details as I get them.

-Dave