[FWDLK] Objects in Mirror---

--may not be what they appear.
    Some of you may remember about a year ago I purchased a 77 Warlock
from a large chrysler dealership.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/Wartruck.jpg .  The truck was entirely
rebuild from ground up. Including 440 with 6 pack. All the work was done
in about 92, the work was never paid for and truck went through garage
keepers act etc etc. Fast forward 10 years. After a lengthily interview
with the dealerships owner I finally purchased the truck at a great
price. Truck came with all the bills for the work that was done to it.
Lot's of $ spent on this truck. Found bills for new 6 pack intake and
carbs, linkage, fuel lines etc.  Never did find any bill for the motor,
but the workers at the dealership were all sure that the motor came out
of a 77 Chrysler wagon and was completely rebuilt. I have driven the
truck a total of about 400 miles since purchase.
    You know what is coming don't you. A couple of weeks a go I was
driving and motor started sounding quite loud with very little oil
pressure. Turned out a bearing had spun. Pulled the motor apart and
found the motor was rebuild with a can or two of spray paint. Motor was
never apart.
If the owner says the engine was rebuilt there should be proof
somewhere.