[FWDLK] Fw: 1960 Dodge Dart Phoenix 4 dr hardtop for sale

[FWDLK] Fw: 1960 Dodge Dart Phoenix 4 dr hardtop for sale

Hi All,

Attended a car show last Sunday.Met a friend I hadn't seen for a few years and he is selling his1960 4 door hardtop Dodge Dart Phoenix , red exterior,original interior,auto,ps, standard brakes,front bench seat and a generator.The car appears to be in good condition  He has owned the car for approximately 10 years and has shown it at the local shows. He has no computer and I offered to put it on the list for him to see  if there is any interest. He has an asking price of $8750. Other than seeing at the show I haven't any information other than what I have mentioned.

Contact Gary White at tel- 207-633-3166  for all the details.

PO box 99
West Boothbay Harbor
Maine 04575

Brad Werner