[FWDLK] Iola Car Show

Just spent 4 days at the Iola show in Iola, Wis. Saw a whole bunch of Chryslers, a few 57/58 Plymouths. A good example of how our cars rapidly appreciate in value was displayed. A fellow from IL was selling a 59 Ply Fury. On Thursday price was $13,900.....next day it was priced at $14,500. I think he sold the car ---one day a "sold" sign was on car, next day it was off. Then it was back on again. Car was gone by Saturday. If there were any parts there for my '59 I surely couldn't find them and there are 4,350 sway spaces. But if a guys' into automobilia, gas pumps, signs, etc. thats the place to go. Next year, I believe, the main theme/feature is going to be PLYMOUTH so we all (John B from Wis) have plenty of time to get our Plymouths ready and maybe get them into the show.   John Z